Okey dok. So, biggest news this month, is that Pepper is gone. She usually would spend one night a week outside, and she always came in first-thing the next morning. She got out Sunday, October 15 and never came back :( Our guess is that an animal (probably a coyote) got her. I feel so bad for her and I just hope she didn't suffer long. On Monday, I kept waiting to see her little head waiting at the front door window and it never happened. I kept checking for her ALL day on Monday, not leaving the house. I feel slightly guilty, because the day she left, I found cat pee in the pantry and said to Justin, "I'm done," then she goes missing. Ugh. Anyway, we're sad we don't have our little kitty. She was 7 years old.
So, on to better things. We just had such a great weekend. We had very few plans. On Saturday evening, I was finishing up something inside and Justin had the 3 kids on the swings in the backyard. I walk outside to the sweetest sound a mama can hear. Justin was pushing all of them and they were all giggling. Oh my word. My heart swelled. I had thought, "I wish I had my phone," to take a picture of the sweetness, but there is something to be said for being in the moment. We have had the most beautiful weather for the last two weeks. It looks like it's going to finally be chilly and a little rainy this week. Anyway, so we had wonderful weather for a nice weekend.
On Saturday night, Justin and I planned an "at home" date night and we watched Wonder Woman. It was a long movie, so it took us 2 nights to finish it. It had been a while since we had watched a movie at home.
This last month, we went to Mississippi with Maggie, while Janey and Duane kept the boys. (Thank you, thank you, Janey and Duane!!!) We had a great time. It turns out that flying with a baby is still work. I was thinking that since we only had one of three, it would feel super easy, but it turns out, it's EASIER, but not EASY. :-) I was so glad that Gie and John got to see Maggie. And Maggie had been fussy the week before we left, but she got put on an antibiotic and it had kicked in by the time we got there. I was so grateful that she was feeling well. That was a month ago.... poor thing, has been so fussy for the last 5 days. She got a flu shot and had a bad diaper rash, so I wasn't sure what the problem was/is.... but I hope she gets better soon. I miss Happy Maggie.
No big updates on the boys. Logan is still sweet as pie. Jacob is still so silly, but he is sweet on his sister.
We also went "camping" a week ago, but we actually rented a cabin because we thought it may be chilly. It turns out it was 75 and sunny. It was so nice to have the cabin, regardless of the weather. I loved having a shower and toilet!! It also made making lunch and dinner much easier.
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.
Visiting Daddy at work!
6 mile run splits. I'm getting faster. :-)
Not sure what was going on here. I love these sweet jammie pictures though.
Our sweet neighbors playing in the dirt pit with the boys.
Daddy having some fun with the selfie stick....
Logan!
Daddy and J-Bake
Daddy and Logan
Daddy and Pepper
Trying to get a family pic....
Everyone's moving
haha
We need Pepper in there
Harper said she wanted to take a selfie of her and Logan. Pretty darn good.
This was a 9 mile run where ALL of us ran together. Normally people naturally split off. Was SO much fun and made the miles go by quickly.
Drinking his cereal milk.
They were all playing happily and independently (for about 3 minutes)
Breakfast shannanigans
Doctor's appointment for Maggie. Jacob had a meltdown. (Ugh the floor is so nasty.)
Basketball at the YMCA.
Grocery store with all 3
Airport with Maggie
Flying with Maggie
Sleepy girl
We got to see Morgan cheer at the Homecoming game!!
Gie Daddy and Maggie. I love how he just reaches for her!
Gie, Gie-Daddy and Maggie
Bath time at Gie's with Mimi
The boys got a little golf scramble in while we were in Greenville
Maggie, Madeline and her two friends
They LOVED helping with Maggie.
Madeline, Maggie, Marney!
:-)
Molly got a Doe's huggie!
This outfit used to be Madeline's...
And now Maggie's going to wear it home!!
Snap chat fun with Maggie on the plane....
it entertained Maggie....
and me!
We've been having "crib parties" in Jacob's crib. Jacob is almost always the last one up, so Logan and Maggie go with me to get him up. All 3 love these little crib parties. We have 1-3 a week. :-)
Exploring a new park in Dublin
New park
Happy Maggie
5am run with my MRTT girls
I forget if I've posted this picture... I bought this at the Flea Market at the Fair. I think it goes perfectly here!
Maggie girl
Maggie wearing Morgan and Madeline's hand-me-downs!
I tried to get a pic of the 3 of them....
I bribed them with a starburst, so Jacob was only focused on that.
Baseball with Harper and Logan
Logan and Maggie
Maggie and Pep.... I'm posting a lot of these...
Maggie loves Pep.... Pep does not love Maggie
Awww
Awww, Pepper.
Jacob, Logan, Justin and Maggie
Maggie
My big 10 mile race!
My pace was 8:30 for the 10 mile race.
I started out with Amanda, but I couldn't keep up. I still can't believe my time. I was very excited.
Jen, me, Amanda.... they had a little sip of chardonnay at the finish, haha
Logan took the kids to Jet's Pizza while I had my race
Typically parade/walk around the neighborhood
Date night in celebration of my race being over!!
We went to Prohibition and really like it.
Justin and the guys went to the Browns/Bengels game
The crew!
We saw them off!
While the boys are off to play, the wives and kids can play too ;)
The guys got home around 6:30pm, so the driver was nice enough to take us girls out for a 30 minute dance party/ride :-)
The zoo!!
I used to think, let's not waste time at the zoo sitting on these statues.... now I realize the kids like doing this as much or more than seeing the animals.
Our first time to ride the train at the zoo!
The elephants!
At playgroup :)
We met Ashley and her 3 kiddos at Orange Park
Maggie liked the big sand pit
Trying to see a few fish with Asher
Testing out the Dragon costume
Our Police Officer
9 months old!
Play time
Molly snapped this pic really quickly when she popped over
I took this before school on a Friday. So cute!!
Maggie!
Mama and Maggie Fridays!
Our little Monkey!!!
Logan did this in a minute or so. Go Logie!
Logan LOVES the pony rides.
So does Jacob :-)
At the pumpkin patch with our neighbors: Brad, Lindsay, Harper and Colter. I feel so blessed to have them as neighbors. :-)
Logan at his first birthday party for someone in his class. Justin stayed home with Jacob, and I took Logan and Maggie. It was a lot of fun!
Maggie is walking with a walker!
Maggie hanging out with Uncle Jesse, Aunt Denise and David!
Hanging out with the cousins! Jacob, Logan, Ellie, Colton, Lanna, Julie, Maggie
Grandpa, Maggie, Pop Pop
Maggie was on our church's Facebook page :-)
Golf cart at Grammy and Pop Pop's
We went to Blake and Jackson's school for "Lunch with a Loved One," we kind of invited ourselves :-) Logan had SO much fun!
Jacob sat with Blake :)
Logan sat with Jackson :-)
Maggie enjoyed it too!
:-)
Lunch!
School pics!
School pics!
School pics!
Breakfast love!
Boys are reading in the corner
At the park with Logan
Camping in October!
Our little camper
It was a Yogi Bear campsite.... Justin, Jacob and Boo Boo
Corn maze.... Jacob was so fired up for the corn maze, but it quickly changed. This was a mega corn maze and took about 20 minutes. I think Jacob would have liked a 5 minute corn maze.
Putt putt at the campground!
Cheese!
:)
Why can't all 3 smile and look at the camera at the same time?
Lisa and Estelle
Our little bumblebee
Maggie and Hattie
Corn Maze!
Corn Maze!
Liam and Logan
Trick-o-treat at the campground
It's always hard to get a pic of the 5 of us, but I'm glad when we do!
Tommie took his pirate identity a little too seriously, haha.
I think this might have been during a Brown's game?? Haha
Daddy and Maggie!
Weeeee!
Barrett got a few good action shots!
This was me at the finish of the 10 mile race
2017 babies of 3 of my best girlfriends:
James Kerscher- 8 weeks old
Anna Guiliani- 5 weeks old
Honor Myers- 5 weeks old
Maggie Plessinger- 9 months old
I cracked my phone screen! Agh.
My first 5am run with my new Noxgear (the visibility vest). It definitely is smart to wear one when running in the dark.
This is our laundry room.... without Pep's litter, food and water :-(
Bath time fun..... Maggie has graduated to the big bath! And she LOVES it. If you try to give her a quick bath and not let her play, she screams when you get her out.
It's Jacob's special weekend with Spike!!! Spike is the classroom stuffed animal. Logan had Spike last year. It's a BIG deal. ;)
Jacob's report for the day. The teachers told me about this before I read it in the email. Yikes- this kid.
Jacob and Spike!!
Carving pumpkings!!
Daddy made a Spike pumpkin!
Cheese!
:-)
Grocery store with the whole gang!
Cami's birthday party... Logan LOVED the bounce house.
Out to dinner at Bun's restaurant. The boys loved climbing on this blue horse.
Watching football with Daddy!!!
Reading with Mimi
Heading to church
We actually got to church EARLY! So we hung out in the auditorium/sanctuary before dropping the kids off.
No comments:
Post a Comment