Friday, December 1, 2017

Maggie 10 months old (almost 11!), Jacob 2 years old, Logan 3 years old (not for long!!)

It's been a busy month and a half. I like posting in the middle of the month, so I'm hoping to post again, right after Logan's 4th birthday! Eek, I can't believe he's going to be 4. He's such a sweetie pie!

All the kiddos are doing pretty well. Maggie has a cold that she can't quite shake, even after an antibiotic for a double ear infection. She does have one or two more teeth starting to pop in, so maybe that's making her nose be extra runny.

I don't know how working moms do it in December. Getting organized for Christmas and shopping is like a part-time job. I am very grateful to have this Friday, with the boys at school, to try and knock out some stuff.

Our power was off ALL DAY yesterday. From 7:15am until 11:45pm. The power company kept posting estimated times for it to be fixed and backing it up.... 12:30pm, 3:30pm, 6:30pm... then they said 3:30am and it was sooner. It was just kind of a bizarre day, and I felt out of sorts. It was a little adventure to the boys though. They can always put a different perspective on situations, so that was nice! It made us appreciate something as simple as power!

Justin sprained his ankle playing basketball on Monday night and went to the doctor. Not much to do for it, but just rest. He wanted to make sure it wasn't broken.

Dad came to visit for 2 nights at the end of October and that was really fun!!

Paul and Marney came up for Thanksgiving and we had lots of good quality hang out time.

I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking....

Logan fell asleep on the couch on Thanksgiving day. Tuckered out!

Ping pong on Thanksgiving!

Granddaddy Buddy and Jacob .... or as Jacob says "Daddy Buddy!"

We went to watch one of Justin's basketball games and the boys got to play around on a court beside Justin's with this little boy.

A speedy run for me!

Jacob's Spike Journal Entry .... Logan had Spike last year.

Jacob and Spike!

Logan's class picture.... Harper is in his class (she's in black with polka-dots)

New clothes!

Logan and Maggie!

:)

Make-your-own pizza night

Bowling with Daddy

Swing set time

Cheese!

Happy girl!

J-Bake!

Logie!

6 miles at 5am :-)

Library with Maggie

Maggie and a rake

Granddaddy Buddy and his Ohio grandkids

I rode in the back with Logan and he fell asleep.

A little snow/rain

Buckeye Girl

Santa!

Texas Roadhouse

Neighborhood Halloween Party at the Finney's

Granddaddy Buddy

Uncle Sam watching the Ohio State game.... was so nerve-wracking, but we won in the end!

Granddaddy Buddy explaining football to Logan

Horsey with Maggie

The neighborhood ladies

:)

Jacob wanted his monkey costume off. He is going through a phase where all he wants on are his trampoline socks (orange socks from Sky Zone with grippies on the bottom) and his diaper.

Baby whisperer

Craft time at Aunt Molly's

2 thumbs up

Moms Club trick-or-treat through Ro Park

It was too cold, so we got in the car to eat our candy.

Happy Halloween!

Halloween at school!

Halloween!! 

Go Jacob!

Harper and Logan

A princess and a cop

The boys love being by Maggie

A special outing at Gym X-treme.... open gym

Estelle and Lisa

The Martin's came and we got a babysitter!

Nikol sent this to us while we were bowling. It was so fun to have a double date out!

Maggie's 10 month pic

Going to Worthington Mall... you never know when you may need your cowboy hat, sword and shield

Logan acting like a baby

A pic sent from school.... acting like they were on an airplane... look who Logan is sitting with :-)

Cutie!

Learning about Deer at Highbanks park. It was a wonderful 1 hour FREE program. I'm so grateful for all of the different activities there are for us to take advantage of.

The boys made deer antlers

On a short walk looking for deer.... Logan stayed up front with the teacher the entire time. He was such a great little listener.

I saw this coyote walk right through our backyard. It was big and looked like a wolf! Made me think of Pepper :(

Blake and Jackson's 7th birthday party!!

Graham (Molly and Vince's nephew... he is a week younger than Jacob), Maggie and Carla (Vince's sister)

Graham kept wanting to "pet" Maggie!

Maggie!

Logan and Jacob... love that BIG cheese....playing Superheroes

Playing in the basement

Logan took this picture of me.

Jacob found Justin's basketball shoes and said that the Jordan emblem, looked like Daddy!

Headed to Nashville!!

Girl's Trip in Nashville!!

Fun lunch at Husk! Molly and I got the cheeseburger... super yummy

At Tootsie's

Chardonnay at a Honky Tonk comes in a plastic cup :)

Justin sent this to me while I was in Nashville!

Honky Tonk

The Grand Ole Opry at the Opry House

Mark Wills!!

Dancing!

Getting ready for another night!

This is Reese Witherspoon's store... such cute clothes.

It was our own little private dance party!

Headed to dinner!

Dancing in the street!

At the Worthington Rec Center

:)

They have been in to playing "Kitty Cat, Dog house" .... usually Logan is the "zookeeper" and Jacob and Maggie are both dogs.

Daddy's home!

A 5am, windy run....I'm so grateful for these running friends

Early morning cuddles

:)

Logan did this 24 piece puzzle all by himself!

Spaghetti night, the night before Thanksgiving. I had been looking for a time to use Del's china. It was the first time for me to use it.

Mississippi cousins are in town!

Spaghetti dinner!

Spaghetti dinner!

The boys helped me make the broccoli casserole

Maggie in tights!!!

Ready for Mom's Christmas card pic.... there's a chance this will end up being our Christmas card pic.

Ping pong!

Uncle Paul

Watching football in our basement

Madeline and Maggie

Brunch at the Finneys

Aunt Sue and Maggie!

Playing games with Uncle David and Aunt Denise

Grandma and Maggie.... Maggie had been fussy, so I was so excited that she had fun sitting with Grandma for a bit.

Game time at Grammy and Pop Pop's! Grammy, Kris, Lanna, Logan, Denise, David, Julie. Logan took turns playing with different people and was told he was the good luck charm ;) I think he liked that!

Maggie and Grandpa :)

There is something SO sweet to me about pics that skip several generations. I will always treasure pictures of our kids with their great-grandparents.

I put garland in the basement... I felt so crafty! ;)

Big cheesin'

Justin prefers white lights out front, so I decided to add some colored lights on our back deck and one bush!

:)

Cookie party at the mall! I just carried Maggie, so we didn't have a stroller. The boys were wanting to go up the escalator for fun. It seems like such an easy thing, but as we were standing there, trying to get on, it looked more intimidating than I anticipated. I didn't have enough hands to carry Maggie and hold each boy's hand. So, this 60 year old-ish woman saw me and offered to ride up the escalator. So she held Logan's hand, haha. It was so sweet of her. Then we got our cookie and found another Grandma-type lady to help us come back down the escalator! The elevator was quite a walk. Anyway, it was such a small little thing, but such a kind thing to have people help!

Bath time last night

Power was still out, so candles it is!

Library Story Time

No comments:

Post a Comment