We did our family beach trip to Lake Erie this year. It was 2 hours and 10 minutes away.... the short drive was woooonderful! We went with the Martins and had a great time!!
We also went camping with about 8 families total. It was a lot of fun! The Finneys even came and camped for their first time as a whole family (Blake and Jackson had camped with their Grammy before).
Maggie is crawling everywhere now and even pulling up pretty well.
This is a random time to bring it up, but I just LOVE our neighbors, the Radkoskis. Brad, Lindsay, Harper and Colter are a true blessing in our lives. Harper and Logan are little besties and always have been. I never thought I would be so lucky to have neighbors like them. We can text them if we need milk or eggs. We enjoy hanging out with them in our driveways and living rooms. We can count on them if we need them. When Logan broke his arm, we instantly left Jacob and Maggie with Lindsay without thinking twice about it. Their friendship is so precious to me and I never want to take it for granted. (I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that.)
I have to take a moment to talk about my running. I am feeling so great these days. I ran the Frosty 5K in August and had a 8:25 mm pace. Last Friday night, I ran the Abercrombie 5K and was hoping to stay around a 8:30 mm pace, but somehow ran a 7:40 mm pace!! I was incredibly pumped. Then, 2 days later, I did a 7 mile solo run. I am training for a 10 mile race on September 30. With 3 little kiddos, it's easy to let it always be about them, but running gives me something that's just for me. I also want to be a fit mom and always able to play with them, and running gives me that. Anyway, I am finally back to be pre-pregnancy weight (and even a little lower) and it feels darn good. I am thankful for the moms running group that I have been a part of for two years. I am also thankful of how supportive Justin is with me running, because it usually means that he has the kids for at least one run a week. (I try to do most of my running before the kids wake up or during nap time, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.)
Ball pit!
Maggie and Logan
Packing for Lake Erie!!
Logan at a work golf event.... his team won the entire scramble!! Wooooo!!!
Lake Erie!
Relaxing at the beach!!
USA Cabrewing Team :-)
Me and my girl
Logan LOVED this airplane float that the Martins brought
Solar Eclipse!!
The Martins! LOVE these friends so much
My boys!
Julie won showmanship for her class for her turkey
Jacob at the Wayne County Fair
Impromptu driveway party... Finneys brought a cooler of popsicles and beer!
Driveway party.... we love our neighbors!
Uncle Vince came straight from work.... riding in on Jackson's bike!
Camping on Labor Day weekend
Mr. Tommie is our "camp counselor" haha
The girls!! Addie, Barrett, Molly, me, Lisa, Kendall,Hattie, Jacob, Estelle
Logan and his guitar
The boys on a fire truck at a Moms Club play date!
Fire truck!
Hanging with Mimi and Missi!
Sweet baby girl
Me and Maggie!
Family Selfie at Jacob's birthday party!
My neighbor, Bryan, and I ran the Frosty 5K together. He totally kept me motivated during the run (until he left me in the dust, haha!)
This was my Frosty 5K splits.
Grandpa and Maggie!
Cheese!
Jacob!
Pepper! (We needed a pic of Pepper for each of the boys' classrooms since it was the start of the year)
Maggie and her big girl bow!
Harper and Logan on their first day of "school".... they are in the same class this year. Harper goes full time and Logan goes on Tuesdays and Fridays (Jacob too, but he's in a different class)
Maggie's bow!
Cheese!
Jacob in his timeout stool that Gie sent him.... Logan watching him, haha!
Timeout stool! (The timer is for 5 minutes, which is a little long for a 2 year old, but he still sits on it for timeouts)
Playing with cousins!
Jackson and Blake came over!
Swing set time!
Blake, Daniel, Maggie,Jacob, Logan and Emmy
Ashley, me, Maggie and Katie (They have both had their babies now!)
Ashley and Katie (Ashley had Anna on 9/11 and Katie had James on 8/24 I think)
Selfie at the beach house in Lake Erie
So sandy!
First night at the beach!
3 boys!
The Dads
The Moms
It must be nap time!!!
Logan, Estelle and Lisa
Obligatory Family Beach Pic
Me and my girl!
J-Bake!
Maggie!
Sunrises with this girl all week long!
Me and J-Bake
Logan
Liam, Matt and Jacob
Logan and Strong Daddy!
Me and Maggie
Lisa and the babies
Trying to get a kid pic, haha
Martins!
Me and my man
Kiddos are in bed!
It's our last night on vacation!
Meeting James Kerscher!
Katie, James and me
Going on a hike.... doing a letterbox adventure :-)
First night at our beach house... pizza night!
6 miles on a Saturday morning with my moms running group
Logan, Harper and Wyatt- neighbor buddies!
5 miles at 5am!
I randomly decided to clean out the playroom. It was much more of a task than I anticipated!! It LOOKED clean before I began.
Playroom is organized!! Pieces and balls are with the toy they are supposed to be with and I swapped out some toys from the basement storage room. Woo! It feels so good. Justin wasn't entirely sure why I was taking the time to do this while the boys were at school, but it just needed to be done. So many toys were missing pieces, etc. I play with the toys with the kids, so I like to have all the pieces that go to different things when we play. :-)
Jacob at school!
This was the day after I cleaned the playroom. the boys are each playing with a puzzle. This nice playing only lasted a few minutes, but I'll take it!!
Water table fun!
It's time for the football jerseys again!! We LOOOOVE hand-me-downs like this from Blake and Jackson!
Snack time at the park!
Maggie and her boy toys, haha! It will be fun to shop for some girl toys for Christmas and her birthday!
The Finneys hosted an impromptu hangout and dinner on the Thursday night of the first OSU game (against IU). It was so much fun! There were 6 families from our neighborhood. So awesome!
Blue bath time!!
We're in our jammies, ready for bed!
Justin went to our campsite on Labor Day weekend on Friday night and got all set up. We used two tents. Me and Maggie in one and the boys in the other.
S'more time for Jacob
It was a rainy first night, but we still had fun!
6am, haha!
We were packing up and Jacob hung out in the stroller, haha!
Grammy and Jacob.... Janey came and got Maggie for one of our two nights of camping. They live 35 minutes away from the campsite. It was soooo nice to not have Maggie for the morning that we were packing everything up. Looooved that!
Logan and Liam!
First time camping as a family of 5!!
Barrett, me, Molly and Lisa
Maggie's first time camping!
Camping with friends!
Play doh fun!
Relaxing
Hattie and Maggie
Uncle Vince and Justin
The boys "helping" me bathe Maggie
Clean girl!!!
These 3.... phew.... they are a lot of work, but they are the best thing that has ever happened to us.
Full wagon!!
Our babysitter, Myriah, took the next several pics! It is SO nice to know that they are with such an awesome person when we are gone.
Cuties!
How did Myriah take such a cute pic?!
Logie!
Brothers!
I bought this outfit on this day.... girl clothes are SOOO much fun to pick out and buy!!
I pray that they grow up to be best friends.
Our sweet babysitter, Myriah, and Maggie.
Our little cheerleader!!! Aghhh, heart melted!
Logan wanted to be in the pic!
Buckeyes!!
:)
Wyatt's birthday party.... Logan loved hitting at the pinata.
Maggie is pulling herself up and standing up!
Big brother Logan and Maggie!
Going on a solo run last Sunday. The gorgeous weather (sunny and 72) was calling my name!
This was my post-run selfie. I ran 7 miles by myself. I almost always do long runs with friends, but this run was on a whim, so I had to go solo. Was a great time to think and pray and jam out to some music.
The boys checking out Julie's turkey!
Maggie had a teeny tiny bite of a Lerch's donut!! #thirdchild
On a ride with Logan's second cousin, Harper!
Wayne County Fair!
Harper, Logan, Ellie and Colton!!
Carousel with this cutie!
Love these boys!
Watching the tractor pull!
Ice Cream at the Wayne County Fair!
Colton and Logan
Picture Day at school
Logan and Maggie
Logan is SUCH a sweet big brother
Maggie Dillard
Maggie is 8 months old!
Photo shoot
Cheese
Wyatt's birthday party/game day
Harper, Logan, Colter and Jacob
Ten Ten Ten---- Harper and Logan's game of jumping on the couches.... I'm not sure where they got the name, but it's been "Ten Ten Ten" for 2 years. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment