More photos than usual because of 3 birthdays, Christmas parties at school, Christmas with family, plus the Mississippi crew coming to Ohio for a belated Christmas.
Granddaddy Buddy and the kiddos with their gifts from him: microscope, rollerblades (he's been rollerblading any chance he gets), and a kitty cat rainbow robe.
Jacob took some Christmas gift boxes and made a robot. Not surprised!
Granddaddy Buddy at Jacob and Maggie's first game.
Maggie lost her first tooth!!
Balloon popping game at Logan's birthday party... this is the aftermath.
Logan and some kids from his robotics team went to a robotics festival in Cleveland. They had a little challenge while they were there. This is them working on it.
Logan's birthday party. He just wanted to have friends over. It was one of my favorite mom-moments so far. You could just tell they were having a BLAST! They played basketball on the trampoline for a while. Logan got a bloody lip, another boy got drilled in the nose, but they were actually playing pretty nice and fair. Soooo much energy from 8 and 9 year old boys!
Vince talked me in to doing this 5K on Jan 1. Vince, Jackson and I did it. I did better than I expected to do.
Mimi and Bobby took Maggie to get an American Girl Doll on her birthday. She looooved getting to pick out a doll AND a scooter! And a kitty cat pet! Thank you to Mimi and Bobby!
Miss Mags at Von Maur in her cute cowgirl outfit... which is almost to small! Aw :(
Girl cousin Uno time!
Jacob is the cutest cowboy. I remember he was just so joyful and bouncing around, so I wanted to take a pic. :-)
I'm heading to Uganda from Jan25 to Feb 2. This is the book that we read part of in preparation.
Penny got a cat bed for Christmas. I loved the irony of her sitting in a cardboard box right beside it. Haha.
Jacob wearing his rollerblades while watching tv and eating pears.
Mags fell asleep on me yesterday. Loved that!!
Maggie and Olivia at basketball. They hadn't seen each other since summer. They picked up right where they left off. :)
Playing Ticket to Ride!
It's been so long since I'v seen Beth Stanley. Saw her at the 5k on Jan 1.
Basketball at Logan's party. SO much fun and laughter out there.
Christmas at Mimi and Bobby's.
Santa! The kids were adamant that we go to Cabela's to see Santa...not anywhere else.
I got a cozy robe for Christmas!!
This is Christmas evening. Kids got sleeping bags. For the first time ever, we let them sleep in the living room that night.
A Christmas party at the Bristol
Maggie got a bike for her Birthday. She rides it so well!
This was at Logan's party. It was one of the younger brother's who is in Jacob's class. It worked out great to have a buddy there for Jacob.
This was at the Robotics festival. They presented to 2 different sets of judges.
Playing Lattice Hawaii on Christmas Day. We LOVE playing it.
Justin and 9 other guys from work went to the Browns/Bengals game. The Browns lost, but Justin said it was still really fun!
This made me laugh.
I have several pics in this blog of Logan asleep in different places. He was worn out over Christmas break, even though it was fairly low key.
Our post-holidays MRTT party.
SNOW! It was super cold the first few days of the snow.
Snow time!
Mimi made Logan her sour cream chocolate cake for his birthday party with his friends.
And then it warmed up and there was perfect packing snow for a snowman.
Logan's classroom party.
Jacob and Maddox at his first basketball game. (Jacob and Maggie are on the same team)
Aunt Molly hot tub time!
Birthday girl!!!
They sang a song I hadn't heard called Driver's License. It was SOOO good.
At Cracker Barrel- Maggie's choice for her birthday.
Birthday party
Cuties. Maggie's cute braids.
Logan's Robotics team. They got an award for their presentation.
Birthday girl!
Jacob got a Magic Trick set from Grammy and Pop Pop for Christmas. Mrs. Dezse said he could bring in a trick and do it for the class. I am so proud that he did that in front of the class, twice! Logan asked if he was nervous and he said no.
This is a sweet, sweet age for Christmas.
The pond was VERY frozen, so that means... hockey!
Braids!
Maggie with her Doll and Scooter
Sleepy Penny
Playing the Floor is Lava (gift from Aunt Daney and Uncle Jim
ghjk
![]() |
























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment