(I still need to do a Costa Rica blog.)
School has ended and summer is here! It's been a great first month of summer. We have gotten some great pool time at the Finney's house, we went camping with friends, and we just got back from Norris Lake.
Logan just finished his baseball season. I feel like his team improved so much over the season. This last game, on Friday, was so much fun to watch, even though they lost. It was a close game, and they played really well. Logan is now getting excited to play tackle football, which begins in August.
Not too much new stuff to report on.
Justin and I trying to do a flip at the Finneys
Maggie was SO excited about her new iPad case!
Jacob and Logan LOVED Friday Night Lights Football Camp (it was a one night thing, but there is one other night and they are wanting to do the second night too bc they enjoyed it so much). I'm really glad because Jacob wasn't wanting to go, even though he wanted to go a month ago when I signed him up. I'm just excited for him to try out different things.
Several pics of Maggie's Pre-K graduation. It was really cute. They sang a few songs. She seemed a bit shy about it, but did so well. She is ready and excited for Kindergarten.
Sprinkler attached to the swing set and aimed at the trampoline.
Columbus Clippers baseball game. (Maggie was there for the snacks) Boys seemed to enjoy it.... although, it wasn't the most exciting game. We lost 2-4.
Maggie and I met up with some of my college friends at IU. We went for one night.
Visiting Gie yesterday
IU with Hadley, Hallie, Jess and Kim :-)
Clippers Game
We went to see the DG house. It was fun walking around campus.
Justin made an Indian Dish- Tiki Massala. We liked it, but want to try the spicy version next time.
Looking grown up
Girls Night to celebrate Clare's birthday. Running friends- Katie, Clare, Nikki and Lauren. So grateful for these girls!
We just got back from Norris Lake- so much fun!!
Movie Night in the basement!
Pre-K graduation!
Claire, Maggie and Estelle- camping at Rustic Knolls the first weekend in June. The kids are getting older, making this a relaxing weekend!
Justin put his smoker to the test.... pulled pork, brisket AND ribs! He made this for the Finney's Memorial Day Pool Party :)
Ice Cream at IU
Maggie and her teacher, Miss Jess, on her last day
Our new map and frame from Costa Rica- I love it!
Maggie earned her second trophy- tee ball!
Maggie at school :)
Maggie and Mimi at Norris Lake
Water Balloons on the trampoline
2 mile bike ride with Mags
Post-camping- woooorn out!
One of few pics while camping. The kids were out and about, we hardly saw them.
Camping Crew
This cracked me up.... I had gone to the grocery store, while Justin was mowing the lawn, so the kids were "on their own" for a bit. Logan found a tick on the back of his neck, the kids worked to get it off. Then, they made a tick cage out of magnatiles, put the tick in there, and named him "Ticky." They were so proud of themselves when I walked in! I promptly flushed the tick down the toilet. But it was all so funny to me. That was probably our 6th tick of the season. :/
Friday Night Lights- football camp :)
:)
Norris Lake- Magnatile tower
Zoo Field Trip with Second Grade- Cara, Eileen, Carter, Rowan, Carter, Logan and me
Gie at Maggie's last game
Maggie loved driving the boat
Sibs
Maggie's baseball was coach pitch for the first few pitches and then off of the tee if needed. Maggie hit most of her balls from the coach. It was really fun and cute to watch.
Camping! Me, Amber, Randi and Lisa
Boat Life
Wyatt, Jacob and Logan... I forget what they were playing, maybe pirates or spies. I just think this is the sweetest. I feel like they will grow up quickly and want to cherish these little moments.
Feeding the reindeer... it's great knowing a friend that works at the zoo! Shout out to my friend, Nikki!
In our backyard- so weird and cool!
Jacob's last day of school! (Logan's was the next day due to Kindergarten schedule)
Singing a song with some motions
Maggie went with Aunt Molly and Marney and this crew for a few hours, while we had Jacob, Logan and Jackson.
Pam and Ben got married! Sweet friends in our lifegroup. It was fun to go to their wedding.
Jackson came over for a few hours while Blake had golf.
Carter and Logan at school. It was Little League day.
Memorial Day at the Finneys
Norris Lake
Jacob and Maggie are really improving on their swimming!
Haha
Last day of school!
Sprinkler time!
Jacob's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Graham. We're all wondering if Maggie will have her too! (Logan had her.) She's so wonderful!
Clippers Game... this one actually got rained out, but we still got ice cream.
Jacob made a cat.
More water balloons (same day as previous)
Jacob wanted spiked hair for football camp.
Last day at Hugs and Hearts!
Ella's birthday party!
Camping- Maggie and Estelle
Nikki showing us how to feed the reindeer
Sprinkler!




































































No comments:
Post a Comment