It’s been a fun month! Each kiddo did one camp and then we had the Fair!
Jacob did science camp. Maggie did princess dance camp. Logan did football camp. They were 3 or 4 mornings each. I’m doing this blog from my phone, so my comments might be shorter.
I’m getting excited for the routine that school will bring. I’m also excited for Lifegroups to ramp up again. Our church is moving buildings this month. It’s a fun time!
Maggie before her first day of dance camp.
Jacob traveling lol.
Trying on her new dance leotard and ballet shoes. π©°
Jacob’s birthday!
Sissers!
Jacob creating stuff with his magic clay.
Hardy concert at the Fair. He was really good!
Maggie’s 2 minute dance recital lol!
Using my new NCF mug that Aunt Daney got me. (PS- Aunt Daney, I took so few pics from the Fair this year. I didn’t get one with you! π«π«)
Back porch
I think Logan took this… made me laugh.
Fire truck at church! Jacob’s class with Miss Carol. She’s thhhhe best!
Biggest crowd for Hardy!
Logan was so tired after 3 days of football camp.
1/2 marathon on a Sunday morning. Super rare to do a long run on a Sunday, but got it done before church. ✅
The 2 nights of the rodeo were a major highlight
:-)
Jacob’s birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop. It’s SO him haha!
Jacob’s birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. We went with just one other family. Caleb is Jacob’s best buddy. They had a great time. π₯³
Night one at the NCF- rodeo time
Fair packing. Thankful for MDF’s reminder. This makes it soooo much easier when sharing rooms.
Caleb and Jacob π€©
Granddaddy Buddy and the 7
Jacob’s party π
Crab races- I still have never been to one.
Park time. I want to make a point to keep getting out of the house and go to more parks these last few weeks of summer.
I shared a bed with Logan. This was what I was walking in to haha.
Ready for the rodeo. π€ π΄
Maggie enjoying the fan with Rachel.
Party!
The text I got from Nikol saying that everything was fine! Eek! I guess it was the tiniest scratch on the inside of Maggie’s nose from Penny. Maggie didn’t cry.
AC break with cards
J-Bake
Cockroach π€’π€’
Logan is a little lacrosse stud. He’s scored 1-3 goals each game so far!
Rain at the Fair!
Nikol took these pics… Logan was very in to being a guitar player.
Cheeeese!
We found Maggie a $7 Anna and Elsa bike at goodwill! She was needing a bigger bike. ππ»
Dilly π
The boys
More clay creations
Katie, Kelly and I π₯°
π
Sweet Mags!
Haha!
We still loooove our Penny!
Logan played Old McDonald for Gie π
2 pics from Aunt Daney- the kiddos each popped some balloons. Maggie wasn’t sure if she wanted to throw the darts, but she popped one. The guy was so nice and each kiddo got to pick a prize. Logan won a shark that he named
Sharky. Jacob won a blue lemur that he named Friday. Maggie won a rainbow llama that she named Rainbow.
:-)


















































No comments:
Post a Comment