Thursday, February 11, 2021

January 2021- Maggie 4, Jacob 5.5, Logan 7

 I miss people! I think that sums up how I feel about this "new normal." 

Maggie's 4th birthday. Just the 5 of us.

Lifegroup- we began meeting in person a few weeks ago. Some families are meeting via Zoom, so this was Rhett and Logan before we began. They were enjoying the camera. :-)

This is the study book that we are doing for our family Lifegroup. We are really enjoying it so far.

Airport floor. What germs? Lol. Covid or no covid, you can't keep a 4 year old off the floor.

:)

Morning selfie with Daddy!

Logan's first basketball game!

Fishing at Archer with Uncle Paul

Excited for her rainbow birthday cake! (cake mold from Mimi and Bobby)

Sledding with neighbors!

Sibs at Archer!

Justin got fancy and made an awesome Olaf Valentine's box

Jacob LOVES to read! (well, he loves for anyone to read to him :))

Rainbow cake- Justin did the sprinkles!

Mississippi Christmas in January


It's the Dees Kids! (and spouses)

Bubble bath!

Sandbar at Archer

Snow monster with neighbors

Maggie at Archer

Hike in Morrow, Ohio

Sweet girl

Liam and Logan

Cabin last weekend with the Martins

Logan got student of the month at his school. I think it was for the 1st graders. This month's trait that it was given for was Work Ethic. We are so proud. He is a very hard worker.

Sibs!

Hot chocolate mustache!

A lot of cold, snowy runs these days!

Jacob and Pen Pen

Aunt Marney and Maggie

Sweetest Fairy! Fun costume from Grammy and Pop Pop

Logan and I at Archer

I got 2 new IU sweatshirts :)

Coooold park time

Silly girl!

Cabin last weekend with an indoor pool. So much fun!
Me and Mags- I got glasses!

Logan got the sportsmanship award for listening!

Flying to MS

Martins and Plessingers :)

Doe's Eat Place!

Aiming for a 1/2 a month for 2021. 

Jacob was excited to see this coyote pelt at Archer again. I don't know why the serious face, haha!

Queen Elsa!!!

Squeezed in the Zoo lights after the New Year!

Cold day at the playground

Snowy/muddy hike with the Martins

Static-y hair!

New game!

Go Indians!

He's growing up so fast!

Maggie at school on her birthday. This is one of her best friends, Olivia.

Quick, distanced visit with Dad!

Penny :)

Uncle Paul and Maggie. They found a dead opossum on the road and Maggie said it was a cutie pie.


Pool time!

New shirt from Dad. Photo taken by Jacob or Maggie

Dilly turns 4!!!

1 mile hike!

Justin smoked the beeeeeest pork. So yummy!

Morning Daddy Cuddles!

Uncle Paul, Aunt Marney and Maggie

Tic Tac Toe with Gie!

Quick stop in Vicksburg

Little fish

This was Logan after basketball and then playing in the snow for hours with Wyatt (neighbor)

Superman!

Airport

Mississippi River

Logan and Emmy Kerscher played each other in basketball

Can see 1 kid's face!

Archer!

No comments:

Post a Comment