My first painting night... for Barrett's birthday. It was SO much fun!
Justin and the kiddos! Morning snuggles!
Granddaddy Buddy!
Cheese!
Logan's Writing Party at School!
:)
The Dees Fam in Ohio!!!
Granddaddy Buddy and the 7 grandkids
It's the Dees kids! (minus Uncle Jim and Micah)
Logan's house with a lot of TVs
We are getting rid of the barn! I feel like it's the end of an era.... cue the tears! (hehe)
Madeline reading
Logan's haircut (only the second haircut at a place, instead of Daddy)
My first King Cake from Aunt Norma and Uncle Steve- it was SO yummy!
Both boys were asleep on the chairs, haha!
My painting!! They walked us through step by step of what to do.
Dees Crew!
Craft time- Humpty Dumpty, Lion and Kitty Cat
Rhett and Logan doing Flag Football
Jacob and the water monitor.... we went to the zoo yesterday. It was so much fun. It was cold, but almost no crowd. It was the least crowded that I had ever been there. Pretty neat... and we still saw a good number of animals.
This meme just cracked me up. J Lo from the Super Bowl halftime show.
J-Bake. I thought his Humpty Dumpty was so creative.
Molly, Aunt Daney and me!!
:)
When we were home sick for a few weeks, we found kids yoga on Amazon tv.
New haircut! I cut about 5 inches off. It feels so good!
Christmas in January!
Jacob put on 3 or 4 layers of clothing. I didn't even care because it kept him entertained in the closet for quite a while, haha.
We saw Sonic with Blake and Jackson. I thought it was pretty cute. Better than I was expecting.
Sledding time!
The whole crew!
Play-doh!
Painting night
Maggie's new dress up clothes
I got the idea from a girl I follow on IG... we made a sensory bin by coloring a bunch of rice.
Senor Antonio's
Blake reading to Aunt Daney and Uncle Jim
J-Bake
:)
It's the Dees kids!
Flag football cheering squad!
I don't know why pics of the boys sleeping is so cute to me.
Justin and Brutus!
:)
Jacob and his best buddy, Caleb!
:)
Bowling after work!
Jacob made a chariot with Pikachu
Logan's receiving his writing award... the whole class got one!
Logan giving a valentine to Maggie!
Christmas!
Silly kiddos
Colored rice!
Writing party
Jacob made me this valentine's card. It has a groundhog on it since it was recently groundhog's day. :)
Zoo Day!
Running friends
Dirt pit and trampoline fun (that is the neighbor's trampoline)
:)
300 piece puzzle that Aunt Daney and Uncle Jim gave to Logan
Cutie pie!
Colored rice mixed up!
12 mile run this morning at 4:30am- we split in to 2 pace groups, but there were 12 of us that stayed together for the first 6 miles.
Dave and Buster's with Dees crew
Rice!
Silly Jacob!
Flag football
Special Daddy and Logan time (since everyone else was sick, lol)
Cuddle time before bed
Jacob wanted to do a racing pose- so cute!
Building with these fun sticks from Tara and Jackie
Christmas!
We played Pie in the Face game-so funny!








































































No comments:
Post a Comment