The kiddos are doing well. I love watching Maggie's different relationships with each of her brothers. She loves them so much. If one of them is crying, she goes up to them, hugs them and gives them a kiss. I mean... come on! So cute.
Jacob!!! Dare I say it..... he is doing SO WELL with potty training. He's gone 3 days in a row with only wearing a pull-up at night time and not having any accidents. He even used the restroom at the library today! We are so, so proud and pumped! Logan said today, "now we need to potty train Maggie!" Haha. Anyway, Jacob is doing terrific. We had been potty training rather half-heartedly. We were using pull-ups at nap time and it got to the point where he could hold it until nap time.... so he wasn't having accidents, but he also wasn't using the potty. So after a few days of that, we kept him in underwear at nap time and he's been doing great. So, goooo Jacob!
Logan had a wonderful and special birthday. I am so proud of the boy that he is. He is kind, helpful, smart, funny and watches out for his brother and sister.
I'm still enjoying Orange Theory once a week. This week I ran 8 miles... I usually run 5 miles, but am hoping to continue sprinkling some higher mile runs in occasionally. My 2019 running goal is to do one 10 mile run each month. I was on the verge of submitting for the Chicago Marathon lottery, but I am glad I didn't. I can tell, here and there, that the marathon was hard on my body... I have some minor aches when I hit mile 3 or 4 in my runs.
Justin is doing well. He's excited about his Fantasy Football leagues right now... I posted about that in a picture below. :-)
Over 100 pics, whoops! I couldn't narrow them down very well. They are VERY out of order.
Birthday fun
Advent Calendar time. Justin reads the story every night and Logan has gotten to the point where he can say about 1/2 of it off of memory. They like the chocolate!
Logan designed this birthday cake by himself. I tried to make it.
Logan!
Scooter for his birthday
When it's winter and you get a scooter.... playing in the garage.
Scooter!
I'm clearly not an artist, but I was excited to make Logan's cake with Ninja Turtle Masks. I thought it was so cool that Logan designed his own cake.
Checking out Blake and Jackson's train.
My first attempt at Monkey Bread. I cooked it a little too long, but it was okay.
Logan's class singing happy birthday to him.
For Logan's birthday, we went to Rockin' Jump. They had toddler time and we were the only people there the entire time. We had SUCH a fun time. It was on a Wednesday morning. It was fun to do something special for his birthday.
Logan's funfetti birthday cake
Jacob and Justin
Top Golf... we went with our friends, Barrett and Tommie. It was so much fun! Aaaand I won 2 of the 3 games! It was fun that it wasn't the best golfer that won. Haha.
Maggie walking some dogs, haha.
Thanksgiving morning
Justin and Janey :-)
Aunt Denise
Thanksgiving!
Ellie was showing Maggie how to hold a babydoll. It was SO cute.
Lanna and Maggie :-)
Grandma Bev and the great-grandkids
Game time!
Annual Couch Pic!
Building with Julie
3 Billy Goats Gruff!
The Crew!
Each Christmas with the kids has gotten more and more fun. I think we are entering a 5 year stretch of super fun Christmases. It truly is a magical time of year.
Buckeye Fans!
At the Finney's for the Michigan game!
Cousins
Go Bucks!
Football fun!
Morning run
Mom gave us an extra Christmas tree she had... it fits perfectly in our basement!
Jacob and his getup.
Maggie loves superhero capes
These two!
In Mississippi for Gie-Daddy's funeral
Logan, "is that a real phone?!"
Testing it out
Logan and Maggie
Taking Dad home from the hospital. So crazy! We were glad we were able to see him.
Quick stop at Dad's house!
:)
Our laundry room leaked... it was a quick fix, and I fixed it! Woo!
First year with NO screaming or tears! They did great!
Jacob said he wanted Black Panther from Santa, Logan asked for Chase Ultimate Rescue from Santa and Logan helped Maggie say that she wanted Cinderella.
Fantasy of Lights Run
Our running group for a 4:30am Fantasy of Lights run.
Cheese!
She was laughing at Jacob
Cuties
MRTT (Moms Run This Town) Christmas Party
We had a BLAST!
The Lewis Center girls
Me and Amanda
This was on a Friday, then Justin's work party on Saturday and our neighborhood party on Sunday. It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but a blast.
I had a play date where I wrapped up $1 gifts for each kid and we passed around one gift at a time and played Christmas music. When the music stopped, the kid with the gift opened it. It was a fun time!
Logan's 5th Birthday party!
Birthday Boy!
Fun fun!
So grateful for all of his family and friends.
Top Golf Date Night
Colton and Maggie at Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Game Fun
Grandma Bev
Buckeye Game!
Dad's house
Jammy pic!
$1 gift play date
Logan's birthday
Painting gifts for their Grandmas... Jacob wasn't too in to it, haha.
Maggie and Missi
Maggie and Jack
Another couch pic
Sitting outside at the end of November
Water's Edge
Hanging ornaments
Big boy underwear
:)
So cute
Lots of ornaments on the bottom half of the tree
They loved this
Sorry for all the pics, I love them all.
:)
Lately, they have been sitting on a chair together to watch their show.
Despite the fact that this looks like a baseball trophy, it is the Fantasy Football League trophy.... Justin won last year and he will be in the championship game for this year. He is in two leagues and has been #1 almost all season in both leagues. He's pretty pumped about it all and really hopes to win at least one league.
Flying for Gie-Daddy's funeral. Justin was at work at 8am when Gie Daddy passed away and we were at the airport around noon. It was a whirlwind of a morning. All in all, it was a nice weekend. Gie Daddy lived a long, wonderful life. I'm so proud to be his granddaughter.
Maggie girl
Sticker time
:)
Maggie!
Bobby and Jacob
At Gie's
Seeing Dad in the hospital
Standard Bridge Pic
Dad doesn't look like he just had a heart attack
More birthday party pics
The kids loved the magician... the Great Dean-O
:)
Logan was the helper for a few tricks and LOVED it.
:)
So silly
Loving it
The crew
Haha
He's ready for cake!
Cake pic!
Holding hands
Running party
This was today. Maggie wanted some pre-nap cuddles. She's not a big snuggler, so I was loving this. I can't believe she will be 2 in a few weeks. Soaking this time up.
No comments:
Post a Comment