Jacob had his 2.5 year checkup and he is in the 50th percentile for height and the 60th percentile for weight. I might have those backwards, but he was in the 50th and 60th percentiles. He feels so light to me! The doctor said he was just right. :-)
Grandpa Vic passed away. We were so glad to get the time with him during his last week. He was mostly resting and sleeping, but he woke up several times and really smiled at Maggie, which was so cool. He always made me feel so welcomed in the Plessinger family and really had a sparkle to his eye. He would give me a big hug every time I saw him. I'm so glad that I got to know him over the last 7ish years.
Dad just came to visit to see Molly in Beauty and the Beast! She did SO great! And the production was wonderful. It was Logan's first time to see a musical and he was engaged and watching the entire time. He said he loved it.
We are enjoying our Life Group on Thursday nights. The topic, Heaven, has been really thought-provoking and fun for us to learn about. God has good plans for us. :-)
My women's Bible study leader, asked me if I would share with our large group what God has been doing in my life. It would be for next week. Eeeek.... I'm nervous, but I feel like it's a good step of faith. I need to ask God what He wants me to share.
We are getting glimpses of warmer weather and are loving the approaching Spring. Maggie is getting fast and it will be a challenge to watch all 3 kids outside by myself while Justin is at work. I'll have to be on my A game!
Justin has had a few special projects going on with work. One included having 4 charter planes and he seemed to enjoy the different challenge. I think he's also ready for things to slow down just a bit, so he can catch his breath.
I just started back to running. I gave myself a one month break, because it was like pulling teeth to try and get me on the treadmill. I need to get in the groove though, because I should start training for the Half, which is April 28.
Ellie, Jacob, Janey and Logan- Ice Skating for the first time for Ellie's birthday!
Go Logan!
He loved it!
Logan!
Logan wearing Grandpa Vic's hat and a picture of Vic in the same hat.
Ellie's birthday
I forget what type of steak this is, but we went out to eat with Mom and Bill for a very belated birthday dinner for Justin.
Mimi and Bobby took Jackson, Logan and Jacob to see Peter Rabbit. It was Jacob's first time at the movie theater and he did great!! He watched the whole movie!
Maggie and Missi!
Jacob, Daniel, Asher and Jesse
Logan and Emmy
Jesse and Jacob.... Jesse's 3rd birthday party!
Silly girl!
Lunch time!
Logan half-smiling and Jacob crying
Grandma Bev's birthday night
Missi had an audience for everything she did while we watched her. :-)
Cheese!
Our Bible Study plan
I had to tell Logan to not take a picture of me WHILE I was using the restroom, so he was glad when I said he could take this picture, haha!
Logan's Valentine box
Captain America shields... a Valentine's happy.
Ready for Valentine's Day
We're enjoying our "new" (it's used) sit and stand stroller!
Taking advantage of a warmer day and we went to the zoo!
Jacob, Emmy and Logan
Maggie found the dirtiest puddle.... ugh
We had to leave after this... she was soaked. We were about to leave anyway.
Hanging out with Grandpa Vic
Bev, Jesse, Vic, Justin, Maggie, Janey
Jacob, Maggie, Caleb and Logan for the Super Bowl
Cheese!
Jesse, Justin and Bev
Justin sent this to me while I was at the Women's Church Conference :-)
Logan wearing Grandpa Vic's hat
Logan loves this little lego set that Marney got for him.
Jacob doesn't want a picture
Logan built this all by himself. He wanted me to send a picture to Justin at work.
Logan said, "Look at me and Maggie!"
Coloring time!
This kid.... hahah!
Ready for the beach!
They found these floaties in Logan's closet.....
And then they found the Police Officer costume :-)
My new Fruits of the Spirit sign
Playgroup fun!
:)
I decorated the mantel, because one thing that was up there broke.... so that means I HAD to re-decorate it, right?? ;)
Just a girl in her laundry basket
Logan and Harper at Beauty and the Beast
My sweet boy
Intermission!
Molly's doing great!!
Yaaaay, our STAR!
Daddy and Molly!
Uncle Vince.... dinner for a King.... or someone that came after we ate :-)
Snap Chat
Coloring and tracing!
:-)
Daddy's in town!
Maggie's face!
Ethan and Maggie
Neighborhood buddies!
My 5am run group yesterday
Sweet smiles
:-)
Ready for hat day at school!
Fish tank!!! Getting fish tomorrow. You're supposed to get everything set up and then let the water do whatever for 24 hours before you put fish in.
Jacob at school
Jacob at school
Logan did the heart on the right. I love it!
Their valentines boxes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment