Friday, February 2, 2018

Maggie 1, Jacob 2, Logan 4

This is a quick blog. I am going to print some 4x6 pictures, so I need to get all the pictures updated.

Grandpa Vic's colon cancer came back (he previously had it 12 years ago) and he is now in hospice care. Justin was able to go see him yesterday afternoon and evening. There was a ton of family and friends that were there throughout the evening and he said it was such a good time despite the circumstances. Justin said he was so glad to be able to have that time. Grandpa Vic never opened his eyes, but occasionally mumbled and held someone's hand the entire time. It sounds like he most likely has less than a week left before he will meet Jesus face to face.

Switching gears- Logan and Jacob, over the last few months, have really become best friends. They are so darn cute. They love playing together almost all the time. I love it and I hope they stay friends. (Of course they are fighting over toys a lot, but you'll have that ;) )

Here are a few pics.... (and for the record, I have no idea why the pics keep posting in a random order. I could go through and organize them, but that seems to time consuming!)

Last night (February 1, 2018) when Justin went to see Grandpa. This is Bev, Jesse, Denise and Vic

We had Jacob's room painted blue since we re-did his room from the nursery to his "Big Boy" room with a Jeep bed and superhero stuff.

Life Group with the kids. Last night was our first regular night of Life Group and I was in the basement with the kiddos. I had so much fun leading a little lesson with these sweet kiddos. We sang "Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord" and "This Little Light of Mine" with hand motions, along with a few other things. 

Playing nicely together for a few minutes ;)

Mel, Bev, Colton, Denise, Vic

Sweetest thing ever.

Hanging out with Grandpa Vic

This game is called Ned's Head. Pam Murawski is in my small group at church in my women's study and she gave this game to us. It's hilarious and the boys love it. You draw a card with a picture on it and then have to put your hand in Ned's Head and try and feel around for the item. They are all gross things too, which makes the boys really like it. A few items are a rat, a q-tip with ear wax, puke, etc. Haha. This was a hand-me-down game. 

At Life Group.... Logan Thompson holding Maggie

Trying to get a picture of the 3 of them. Maggie's not having it.

:)

J-Bake!

Maggie wanted to sit on her "own". Big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment