Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jacob 3 months old, Logan 22 months old

Well, our boys are doing well. It still sounds funny to me when I say "kids"... just the fact that it's plural. Jacob is a really good, easy-going baby, which makes being a family of four pretty darn fun!

Logan is still a little sweetie pie to his little brother. Although Logan is starting to get a little jealous or needy right when I need to take care of Jacob, especially when I need to feed him. It's not all the time, but maybe once a day or so.

A few weeks ago, we all went to the Wayne County Fair. It was a chilly day, but we had a great time. As we were walking into the fair, we told Logan that he was going to see cows. For the 10 minute walk into the fair, Logan "moo-ed" the entire way in excitement to see some cows! It was so darn cute. Logan ate his first Lerch's do-nuts and really liked them! We saw all sorts of animals and had some yummy barbecue. I had a brisket sandwich... so good!

We are officially in our weekly routine with Logan going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's nice for me to have extra time with Jacob and time to get stuff done around the house, like update this blog :-)

Justin and I have still been working out. I have been keeping up with running 8 miles a week. I usually run 3 to 4 times a week.

Tonight we have Life Group. So far, I have really been liking it!



Jacob!

He's learning to smile for the camera :-)

Mama/Jacob selfie

Brotherly love

Just look at that face!

Haircut!

Taking care of baby doll

Wayne County Fair... Lerch's do-nuts

I almost cried.... he seems like such a big boy, riding rides by himself!


Carousel with Daddy

Loving the rides at Wayne County Fair

Jacob at 2 months old

Logan wanted to be a part of Jacob's "2 month" photo shoot :-)

Running with Stephanie (met her at the MRTT Facebook group)... MRTT (Moms Run This Town)

I went to change Jacob's diaper and came back to Logan sitting in my seat and eating my last Lerch's do-nut!! Cracked me up.... he's never climbed up here on his own. AND... he wouldn't eat a do-nut earlier that morning. He looked very proud of himself!

Picnic with my boys :-)

Browns Tailgate in our backyard

Harper, Logan, Nolan and Jackson

Logan was in time out 2 or 3 times because he wouldn't put these bowls back in his play kitchen, lol. 

Melts my heart.

Just me and my boy.

Harper and Logie

Logan coming back home all wrapped up.

Logan and his girl ;-)

Justin texted me this pic while I was out... showing me how under control things were!

Girls dinner because Lisa is in town!! Ash M, Katie S, Me with Caroline, Katie K, Ash S, Lisa and Barrett

Emmy and Logan

David, Hannah and Jacob

Birthday Twins!!!

Meeting sweet Hannah with Lisa

Laney, Ethan, Asher, Emmy, Daniel, Ella Grace, Hannah, Logan, Jacob and Hattie

Smiles!!

Grammy and Pop Pop watched the boys while we went to Mississippi for the Farm meeting.... THANK YOU!!!!!!

Pop Pop and Logie

Mama, Molly and Emily.... Molly made it to the Festival!!!!

Justin and Em

Sibs!!

Logan at Library time

Just a daddy and his boy


Already "hiding" during breakfast

He fell asleep watching TV before his nap time, lol.

Running with Daddy

Fall Fest 2015: Charlie, Cami, Talon, Reese, Logan, Jacob, Daniel, Emmy, Lillian, Hattie, Bryson, Ethan, Laney, Caroline

Colton, Julie, Lanna, Ellie, Jesse, Logan, Jacob

Cousins!! Colton, Julie, Logan, Ellie, Jacob, Lanna

The Whole Fam!!

Big day for Logie.... his car seat is turned forward! .... AND, he's watching a DVD since we were driving back from Grammy and Pop Pop's.

Logan always ready to help Jacob during Tummy Time

My little sweethearts

He loved hiding his.....

balloon!! He thought he was so funny... and he was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment