Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Logan- 8 months old

Our little Logie monster is a crawling monster now! It's such a different world and so much fun. He's a little independent person now :-)

Not much new to report. One thing I don't want to forget about Logan being this age is the small things.... one of my favorite times of day is when Justin, Logan and I are all laying around on the floor playing together. It's such a simple thing, but it is such a sweet time.

I didn't post pics last month (for technical reasons!), so there are extras in this post.

4 Generations of Plessinger Men!

The Plessinger Crew

Logan (6 months), Cousin Colton (3 weeks)

Logan and Colton :)

Happy Boy!

Ellie and Logan

Grammy and Logan

Logan and Jackson


6 months old... helping Daddy at work

Camping buddies- Logan (6 months) and Liam (16 months)

Camping :)

Nap time!


Smelling Mama's flowers

In the pool at the Chickerella's house :)

Logan and Alivia

July 4th... this baby loves Freedom!

Superman!

Pepper and Logan

7 months old at Norris Lake

Madeline, Morgan and Logan

Mama and her boy boating

Parents of the year ;)

Bottle break on the boat

Grandpa Buddy and Logan at his first Fair!
Sweet :)

Logan meeting Josh and Amanda

Logie's first fish fry!

The whole crew at the Fair

Porch swingin'

The heat is just too much!

Playroom is done!

Selfie time :)

Summer night in Avonlea.... we love our neighborhood.

Logie and the Peek-a-boo bear from Gie!

A little ice cream break

8 months old

I just took this right before I uploaded it on the blog.  This is my last day of summer.  I can't think of a much better way to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment