Tuesday, September 24, 2024

September 7-23, 2024

A quick mini-post, because I am printing pictures, and just wanted everything to be caught up.

:)

This was Jacob reading this morning. I just wanted an everyday pic. He loves to read. Several mornings a week, he wakes up and just starts reading. It's so fun to see how much he enjoys it.

On Saturday afternoon (after running an 8-miler), I decided to do Orange Theory's Dri Tri on Sunday at 7am. This was me on the treadmill during it. It was so much fun!!

The Dri Tri crew! It is 2000 meter row, 300 body weight reps on the weight floor and then a 5k on the treadmill. It took me 41 minutes total. It was basically a really hardcore Orange Theory workout.

I took Gie to get her hair curled/done.

I was one of the people who helped put on the Donuts with Grownups. I love that it's just a fun and simple event. 

Donuts with grownups... Molly said Maggie is looking so old in this pic.

Penny! haha

Jacob had just showered and came down in this. He is always putting together random outfits/costumes. I love it!

Molly found a kitty cafe online. The kids didn't have school last Monday so we went. It costs $10/person for 30 minutes, so it's definitely not something we will do very much, but it was so cute! The kids loved it! It's called the Kitty Bubble Cafe and Bar. They had beer and wine too. There is one side that has the drinks, and then you have to pay to go to the cat lounge! haha.

Kitty Cafe!

This was on the cafe side. We got there early, thinking we could go in before our scheduled time. But there were a few spots with windows to look through.

Gie!


We also went to the zoo on the kids' day off and they had this new virtual reality thing. It was a 6 minute long video/story. There was a gorilla version and a shark version. Logan and I did the gorilla one, Jacob and Maggie did the shark one. It was pretty cool!

Just winding down before bed, haha!

Justin and his co-workers had a work meeting/event in Detroit and then went to Mackinaw Island (not on the way at all), but it seems like they had a great time!

Justin's work group. He said it was a lot of fun, just a lot of driving!

I'm trying to do the splits to work on my flexibility for yoga.

Logan's football team

Always a good day at church when you are handed these glasses

milking a fake cow at the wayne county fair

tractors!



Our neighbors gave us tooooons of legos! It was so so sweet of them! For lifegroup we had to move the legos from the basement to Logan's room. So that is where they are living now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment