Friday, September 18, 2020

Logan 6, Jacob 5, Maggie 3

I feel like we are halfway back to normal, but I don’t think that’s true. I think we are just getting used to not being able to go to county fairs or concerts or football games. We’re able to go to restaurants and any store, but you have to wear a mask. Which I definitely don’t like. Logan and Jacob have to wear a mask for the entire school day. Even outside at recess which really irks me. 

We are doing well. Our Family Lifegroup has gotten so big, so we will be multiplying this term. It will feel nice once all of the pieces of the puzzle of that are done. I'm really looking forward to my women's bible study starting back up on Tuesday. I have moved from being a small group leader, to being a coach for other women leaders at the church. It is a role that I am excited to grow in to. I pray that God uses it for me to glorify Him. 

Need to get a few things done before Logan gets off the bus, so I better scoot. Pics are very out of order. I took a ton of Maggie's dance and gymnastics classes, so those are sprinkled throughout.


Tree fort in the neighborhood

We had Missi over for a "playdate"

The whole crew camping on Labor Day weekend

First day of school for all 3- 1st grade and preschool

Date night! New haircut for both of us :-)

Maggie got to try out one dance class and one gymnastics class and then got to pick. She chose gymnastics class. She was in a 3 year old dance class and after the class the teacher came to tell me that she should be moved up to the 4 year old dance class because she was a great listener and was able to do this little tap move that most girls don't get on the first try ;) Go Mars!

Camping!

Kendall and Maggie- they had so much fun together

Waiting for Logan's bus- Olentangy is doing a hybrid attendance model, so Logan is going to school on Tuesday, Friday and every other Wednesday. It's identical to his Kindergarten schedule, so it hasn't been much of an adjustment. I'm actually really enjoying his schedule. I get a bit more longer before he goes to school 5 days a week.

Silly faces

Maggie sleeping at camping- you can tell she has brothers since she has the hand-me-down dinosaur sleeping bag :-)

The author of these books talks about turnips. They are actually more of the punchline sometimes. Jacob said he wanted a turnip, so we got one. We have yet to make anything with it.

Me and J-Bake

Waiting for the big group photo, haha

Show time with Missi

Gymnastics class- I asked about putting her in the 4 year old class, so we did that and she loved it. 

So excited- this was right before her 2nd class.

Driving to the river, just down the 5 mph dirt road

A new babysitter (Jessica) sent this to us while we were out

Camping with Molly and Barrett

Cheese!!

I thought Cheer Bear looked cute- nap time

Camping with cousins

Maggie drew this flower. We were so impressed!

Ready for her first gymnastics class!

Cheer Bear! Maggie used her piggy bank money to get Cheer Bear

1st day of school

1st Browns game- it was awwwwwful! Last night was their 2nd game and it was much better!

Silly faces continued

1st day of school

Brutus! at Mellow Mushroom

Logan's elementary school- just a few days before his first day

Chillin' in the river while camping

Logan on the bus- Justin said it looked like he was in prison or something! (with the mask on)

Cousin Fun at Grammy and Pop Pop's! We did the very belated Easter Egg hunt.

Logan's first day of school

Maggie's first dance class

The girls at camping

Lifegroup Leader Appreciation Night- we played Family Feud

Maggie said, "I want to stay here hugging Logan forever!"

Maggie and Griffin

Another pic from the babysitter

Everyone loves Daddy cuddles in the morning- 2020 has been a lot of things. For us, it has meant more family time. Having Justin being home is so so nice! We get to see him sooo much more. It's looking like he will be home until at least the first of the year.

Juliet (neighbor), Jacob and Maggie

Morning Daddy cuddles

Girls camping!

Zoo day!!

Waiting to go in to dance class

Carousel at the zoo!

Vince posted this, haha. He had a 10K that he was running for a virtual race and I got to run it with him.

Dance!

Camping girls- unfiltered, haha

Loved the clouds- morning run. Still keeping at it. Here are my miles for 2020 so far:
Jan 92, Feb 83.1 (was sick), Mar 163.1 (record high), Apr 101.8, May 150.1, June 117, July 117.1, Aug 110.7, Sept so far 63.8.

Date night 

Cuties!!

Gymnastics

River fun

:)

Justin and Jacob

Lisa and Barrett

Showing her brothers what she learned at gymnastics

On Thursdays I only have Logan at home, so my goal is to go on bike rides with him until it gets too cold. So far we have done 7, 8 and 9 mile bike rides!

Hulk at Mellow Mushroom

Lanna, Maggie and Toby

First baseball game! They are on the same team, the Avengers. This morning when Justin was trying to get Jacob to practice he said, "I don't need to be a big tee ball player." Haha. He's not very in to it, while Logan is Mr. Athletic. Love that they are playing together.

1st Thursday bike ride- with Brad and Harper

Love this sweetie

Haha

Easter egg hunt in August :-)

Zoo day!

3rd Thursday ride- 9 miles with Mimi and Bobby

Silly kids

Camping!

Maggie talking to Addie

We were excited that Blake and Jackson had batting helmets for us to use since due to Covid you have to bring your own

Kids racing at camping

I was kind of wanting a dog (we will NOT be getting one for years) so watching Missi is really fun.

Camping crew- not posting this one on Facebook because I don't want to be judged with being in a big group. :)

Justin golfing with Josh, Matt and Tommie

Jacob, Ezra and Logan

Cutie

:)

Vince's race


No comments:

Post a Comment